Terms & Conditions
GENERAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY SERVICES
Every client states that they are 18 years or older. If the client is not 18 years or older, it is understood that a parent or legal guardian is required to book the services on our website.
Deposit: All the services require 50% of the total package to book the session to be paid in advance at the moment of booking.This is stated on our page here. The remainder of the package amount (for the services that do not require the full amount to book) is due within one week the scheduled session. In the event of a canceled session by the Client this deposit is non-refundable.Bella Media Studio LTD reserves the right to refuse services/products if the payment arrangements have not been met unless prior arrangements have been made. In the event of a canceled session by Bella Media Studio LTD the shooting is rescheduled if the cancellation is done max 4 days (72 hrs) before the shooting, if it is done three days prior to the shooting the deposit is all refunded. The client can reschedule a session no later than 7 days before the session itself.
Payment Stipulations: Payments are accepted on the page of our website on this page here. For every different service there is a dedicated payment. Payments are also accepted via bank transfer. The details are on the invoice that will be sent immediately after the booking process is done and each contract for any service completed, signed and received by Bella Media Studio LTD.
Schedule Arrangements: All sessions will start at the scheduled time even if the client is tardy or unprepared. The session end time will remain the same. If additional time is needed, the client will have the option to pay for additional time at an hourly rate.The payment for extra time is taken on place with a portable POS. If more than one location is used in a single session, the travel time does count towards the total session time. The same applies for outfit changes. The client is responsible for providing any props or outfits that are to be used within the session, unless differently specified or agreed. Bella Media Studio LTD will not be held responsible for additional sessions needed due to forgotten items. If the client is late more than 15 mins without a phone call, Bella Media Studio LTD reserves the right to reschedule and request extra payment to complete the job.
Additional Fees: In the event that the client specifies a certain shoot location, the client is responsible for all location fees involved such as access fees, parking, etc. Client is also responsible for arranging the location access and any permits/passes related to doing so. There are additional fees for the following: added time, additional outfit changes, or any products/prints/services not specified in the package purchased.
Client Usage Rights/Copyrights:The photographs produced by Bella Media Studio LTD are copyright of Bella Media Studio LTD. Client reserves the right to share images on social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any other social media or website, or offline methods that the client wishes. It is a breach of this contract to crop/hide Bella Media Studio LTD logo, if there is one. If the client does not want to give the copyright/usage to Bella Media Studio LTD, for every package purchased there is a fee of £150 that needs to be added at the cost of the package purchased.
Company Usage Rights/Copyrights: Client grants Bella Media Studio LTD unrestricted usage rights and copyrights to use and publish photographs in any manner or medium. Client grants Bella Media Studio LTD permission to use images taken within this session in samples, marketing materials, editorial, & online web presences, including but not limited to, website, social networks, blog, etc. If the client does not want to give the copyright to Bella Media Studio LTD, for every package purchased there is a fee of £150 that needs to be added at the cost of the package purchased.
Reshoot Policy: In the event that Bella Media Studio LTD is required to reshoot the session without 5 days prior notice, the client will be responsible for an additional retainer deposit to secure that date. In the event that the weather conditions are not desirable for the shoot based on Bella Media Studio LTD recommendations, the session will need to be rescheduled and there will not be a need for any extra fee to be paid. Due to liability and equipment damages this decision will be at Bella Media Studio LTD discretion.
In the event the client must cancel the contracted services, and balance is paid prior to the session, Bella Media Studio LTD agrees to refund all money paid, excluding deposit fee.
Limit of Liability: In the unlikely event that Bella Media Studio LTD staff is injured or becomes too ill to photograph the session, a reshoot will be scheduled for the next available time slot. Although care will be taken with digital files,Bella Media Studio LTD limits any liability for loss, damage or failure to deliver photographs/video for any reason of photographer’s non-performance caused by any force or similar circumstances, illness, accident or any cause beyond their control.
All images will be backed up and archived for a reasonable length of time. After two months (60 days), it is understood that images will continuously be kept in archives but Bella Media Studio LTD cannot be held liable for unexpected loss, damage or quality loss of session images.
Delivery of the images: An online gallery will be created and provided to the clients no later than seven days following the scheduled session. This gallery will be hosted for 7 days, please be prepared to download all the images in that time. There will be a £50 charge to upload your gallery for additional time.
Creative Privilege: By scheduling a session with us, you agree to the creative liberties and style Bella Media Studio LTD chooses to pursue. There are times in which an image needs a certain crop or a particular treatment. Bella Media Studio LTD will do the best to suit your tastes, but retains the freedom to take creative liberties in order to deliver the best possible image.
Every Client that purchases or book any of the services on this website agree to all the terms and conditions above. Any amendments made to each different contract for the services must be agreed upon by all parties involved, in writing.
- It is understood that the Photographer Bella Media Studio LTD is the exclusive official Photographer/Videographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on every service booked.
- It is understood that for wedding sessions the balance needs to be paid in full at least 15 days before the wedding session. The page for bookings is here. Exceptions are made in case of necessity for the couple for last minute bookings. In this case please call and we will arrange the process asap.
- Bella Media Studio LTD may substitute another Photographer to take the photographs in the case of illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the events of such substitution, Bella Media Studio LTD warrants that the Photographer/Videographer taking the photographs/videos shall be a competent professional. At weddings or other events the Bella Media Studio LTD can use the images in any way on social media.
- When final data is ready, the client will receive an email with a link to download the files (that will be delivered within 2-4 weeks after the shooting date) and from that moment the client has up to 15 days to request any changes or ask for editing. Clients have up to 2 months to request pictures, prints, albums etc. After that Bella Media Studio LTD has the right not to provide. After 2 months the Bella Media Studio LTD is not responsible for original raw footage (photo) or video footage lost or damaged if the Client didn’t save or download.
- Bella Media Studio LTD has the nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and worldwide rights to use, to crop, to modify if necessary, to reproduce, and to distribute the photograph/video, hereinafter referred to as the photograph/video, as described, in print and in all other formats, methods, and technologies of distribution of any kind.
- Negatives, digital files, and previews remain the exclusive property of the Bella Media Studio LTD.
- Upon signature, Bella Media Studio LTD shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. If a wedding session is canceled, unless Bella Media Studio LTD is able to fully replace the canceled reservation, all Session Fees and deposits are 20% of the original fee of service (which will be not refunded), even if the wedding session is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement weather (which are £131.4 for the half day rate and £271.4 for the full day rate) . If, in the opinion of Bella Media Studio LTD, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the Bella Media Studio LTD, Bella Media Studio LTD may elect to use an alternative location rather than the one agreed for the wedding session.
- If Bella Media Studio LTD cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, or any other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then Bella Media Studio LTD shall return Session Fees and deposits to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that Bella Media Studio LTD fails to perform for any other reason, Bella Media Studio LTD shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
- Client understands that the final number of delivered images is dependent on Bella Media Studio LTD’s discretion and that any unsuitable images (blurry, doubles, under/over exposed) will be permanently discarded.
- The charges in the Contract are based on Package and Price List that can be found here. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. Full payment of the services shall be submitted at the moment of booking and in case of delay additional late fee will be charged at 5% of the full fee per day.
- Travel costs: with full day package travel up 100 miles from London is included, with half day package travel up 50 miles from London is included. More than 100 miles away from London every 100 miles there is an extra fee of £25.
- Additional Fees: In the event that the client specifies a certain shoot location, the client is responsible for all location fees involved such as access fees, parking, etc. Client is also responsible for arranging the location access and any permits/passes related to doing so. There are additional fees for the following: added time, additional outfit changes, or any products/prints/services not specified in the package purchased.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to modify, copy, or reproduce these photographs without Bella Media Studio LTD permission and violators of this, shall be subjected to its civil and criminal penalties. If the client does not want to give the copyright to Bella Media Studio LTD, for every package purchased there is a fee of £150 that needs to be added at the cost of the package purchased.This will guarantee that the Client will hold all the copyrights on the photographs/videos produced during the wedding.
Every Clients that purchase or book any of the services on this website agree to all the terms and conditions above. Any amendments made to each different contract for the services must be agreed upon by all parties involved, in writing.